Many people face problems about folding tank tops. They do not know how to fold the tank tops properly. Are you also one of those people who is suffering from folding a tank top? Here you will get to know how to fold a tank top properly.
In the fashion world tank tops are one of the most demanding and necessary clothing that can be worn as single or can be worn under any see through or transparent dresses. But many people find it difficult to fold the tank top in a right way to store it.
There are some easy ways that you can fold a tank top. You have many options like – you can make a classic fold, you can make a quarter fold, you can make a square fold or you can just roll your tank top up without folding it in a certain way. What type of method you are choosing will be resulting in a neat and wrinkle free garment that will be ready to store.
Method 1 of 4
How To Fold Tank Tops Classically
1. First you have to spread the tank out facedown. Then lay your tank top on a smooth surface which must be flat. Like a table or floor.
2. You have to fold both sides lengthwise into the center. Then bring the left edge in so that it may align with an imaginary line that will be running vertically through the center line. The tank top must get a look like one long rectangle. The edges of the top should be in the middle.
3. Fold the tank in half widthwise. You have to bring the bottom of the tank top up across an imaginary line running horizontally through the center of the top. Then align the bottom edge of the tank with the top so that you can make a nice square.
4. Fold thin straps behind the tank. When you see that the thin straps are sticking out above the neck of the tank, you have to fold them back behind the fabric. Thick straps may stay as is.
Method 2 of 4
How To Fold Tank Tops Having Quarter Fold
1. Firstly, lay the tank top face down. Spread out your tank on a flat and smooth level surface like a counter or bed. Then smooth out the straps as well as any wrinkles.
2. Fold the tank in half lengthwise. Now, imagine that there is a line going through the center of the tank from top to bottom and then fold one half over directly on that line.
3. Fold the tank in half widthwise. First imagine that there is a line running through the center of the tank top from left to right. Then fold the bottom of the tank underneath the top of the tank on that line.
4. Tuck the straps in. Small straps which stick out above the neckline should be folded under so that they may lay flat behind the top. When you are folding a tank with wide straps, you may skip this step.
Method 3 of 4
How To Fold Tank Tops Making A Square
1. Spread tank top out face up. Choose a flat and smooth level surface like a table or floor. Wrinkle free the surface if there is any. Spread your tank top out so that it may lay flat on the surface.
2. Then you have to fold the top over. Next pinch the shirt at the bottom of the arm holes on the both sides and pick it up so that the top folds in a straight line where you will be holding it. Then lay the shirt down flat so that the neck and arm holes are folded on the top of the rest of the top.
3. You should now fold it in half lengthwise. Pinch one of the bottom corners and the bottom of the arm hole on that same side. Then you have to fold the fabric in half lengthwise down the middle so that the shirt may get a perfect rectangular shape.
4. You have to fold the shirt in half widthwise. You just fold the bottom of the shirt in half underneath the top of the shirt. Then you must make sure that the bottom edges and the top edges must be aligned to make a neat square.
Method 4 out of 4
How To Fold Tank Top Rolling It Up
1. Select a flat level surface like a table, wrinkle free bed or floor or a countertop. Then you have to spread the straps of the tank out so that the top may lay down in a flat surface.
2. Fold the tank in half lengthwise. Assume that there is a straight line running through the center of the shirt from the top to the bottom. Then fold one half over directly on the same line so that the tank is folded in half.
3. Next you have to roll it from the top to the bottom. This step will keep the straps or shoulders tucked in so that it may be nice and clean.
- Instead of stacking your tanks on top of each layer, turn them to 90 degrees and you can now keep things and store this tank top in the drawer.
- Now to get your filed tank top out of the drawer, separate it from the tanks in front of and behind it. Now gently pull it out.
These are the steps on how to fold tank tops. Now you can follow these simple steps to fold the tank top easily step by step. If you want to manufacture tank tops, we’ll suggest Beautiful Connection Group from the USA. BEAUTIFUL CONNECTION GROUP is a professional wholesale clothing manufacturing company in the USA specialized in custom women’s apparels like coats, jackets, tops and dresses. Company grew alongside their customer base. They work to serve you at their best. They maintain the traditional tech experiences and at the same time look for artificial intelligence technology and the development and utilization of machines. BCG has always been working hard, trying to become the best high class women’s wear based in the fashion industry. They have been working with customers all over the world. Their consistent honesty & integrity in either business or society relations are key factors that make the local and international reputation of their company.